Share this on FacebookApril 23rd, 2020 | Published by NEW Construction Alliance
The NEW Construction Alliance is proud to partner with the Greater Green Bay Chamber to provide “thoughtful virtual conversation…to support each other’s efforts and learn about community resources available to keep your construction business running.”
The Greater Green Bay Chamber’s new, FREE series “We’re In this Together Roundtable” will be featuring a discussion on Wednesday, May 6, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. for construction businesses to share best practices. You can register by clicking here.
This virtual roundtable is brought to you via Zoom by the Greater Green Bay Chamber. The first 100 registered participants will receive an email with the Zoom login information. Register now to join the latest conversation for construction professional success during COVID19.
Virtual attendees will be able to ask and support questions and topics including:
• Best practices for continuing to service customers during this time
• Industry changes and practices that are working, as we head into the BUSY season
• Funding streams, coaching and budgeting options, and loans available
• Marketing strategies that are bringing in new customers
• Coaching resources for budgeting and loans
WHO: The Greater Green Bay Chamber and the NEW Construction Alliance
WHAT: We’re in This Together Roundtable – Construction Professionals Virtual Event
WHERE: Online via Zoom
WHEN: 4:30-5:30pm on Wednesday, May 6, 2020
COST: FREE to first 100 registrants
REGISTRATION LINK: Sign up today!